Your yard is like a new car.
Even after installation is complete and the landscape looks immaculate and perfect, it will still need routine maintenance.
We recommend all installation customers take part in one of our maintenance plans.
- Garden Beds- weeding, composting, aerating, mulching, new plants
- Property Clean-up- leaves, debris, etc.
- Small tree and shrub pruning
- Landscape repair-edging, rocks, plants etc.
- Stone, Concrete and hardscape maintenance-stone replacement, grout repair etc.
- Irrigation-Routine maintenance and scheduling
- Water features-Routine cleaning, pumps, filters, plants
- Lighting-Low voltage problems, bulbs, conversions to LED
We typically work on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis set up as an annual contract with a monthly payment.
All plans are customized to the needs of each client. We do some maintenance on a per job basis.
We use only all natural and organic products, mulches and composts in our maintenance program. No chemical anything.
We currently do not offer lawn service, but would be happy to refer someone we trust or hire them as a subcontractor within your maintenance plan, providing you with a one contact account.